Benefits and other information
- Receive a monthly newsletter of events by email and optionally a printed copy by post (at extra charge).
- Have a login to our website enabled, which allows you to view full details of events, not just the date and title seen on public site.
- Are able to receive and post messages to all members via the clubs email group list. This is largely used to give updates on events and to publicise impromptu events which didn't make the monthly newsletter.
- Join Facebook Closed Group and WhatsApp Group for extra updates
- Take advantage of reciprocal arrangements with other AIVC clubs.
For Members with disabilities further information on our accessibility policy is under our Code of Conduct.
The full membership fee is £12.00 per annum.
IVC relies upon a healthy number of events every month in order to maintain social interaction within the club, and to make the club attractive to all of its members. As a member of the club it would be great if you arrange three events (or more!) per membership year.
Members: got an event you wish to host? Please fill in our on-line events form.
Your events details will automatically be forwarded to our Activities Co-ordinator and you will receive an email of the details you submitted, for your record. You can later update or delete your event if necessary.